Wednesday, July 13, 2016

First 4th Of July





This year was Phoenix's first 4th of July. We spent it with family and had a lot of fun at an annual 4th of July block party. Phoenix had the cutest outfit and she looked so adorable! I ate so much food! There were tables filled with food and treats. I had a lot of barbecue and a few slushies! We headed home fairly early to stay on track with Phoenix's bedtime routine. This year we didn't see any fireworks but we sure heard them going off all throughout the night, I cant wait to see what Phoenix's reaction to fireworks will be when she is a little older to stay up a bit. The day was a lot of fun and we were so tired by the time we were all in bed. I love celebrating holidays and this year is going to be so special with having my little girl to celebrate with.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.justbestcheap.com I want to recommend this e - commerce platform to all of my online friends.They support free shipping around the world. You can even find anything you want here. I bought a pair of shoes from them a week ago, and I got it today.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik