Thursday, July 14, 2016

Phoenix: 3 Months



Loves:
Cuddles
Bath Time
Picture Books
Walks Outside
Hearing The guitar
Playing With Her Hands


This sweet girl turned 3 months on the 7th. She is an absolute joy. She loves to play and has the cutest smile.Those little dimples just melt my heart! She has the sweetest soft little voice when she tries to "chat" with us. She loves music and listening to her daddy play the guitar. Phoenix enjoys bath time, and loves to hear mommy reading out loud to her. She is interested in picture books and one of her favorite things is to look up at the sky, her eyes widened with amazement and curiosity. Phoenix is a feisty little gal and definitely will let us know when she needs something. Everyday her personality shines more and more. We love this little girl and love seeing her grow. 



Phoenix is on a pretty good schedule. She sleeps a good 12 hours at night and wakes up 2 to 3 times to nurse then goes right back to sleep. She takes a few naps during the day but has a lot of awake time to play and spend time with me and her daddy. We play music for her all the time. It is such a huge part of her daily routine. We play music for her in the mornings when she wakes up and on and off throughout the day and she gets soft lullaby music to listen to while she nurses before bed. 


This month we have been getting a lot of tummy time. She is so chatty I love hearing her voice and she loves going on walks. I carry her in my baby Ktan and Moby wrap and she just has so much fun looking around and exploring her surroundings as we walk up and down the hills in our neighborhood.

3 months has arrived so fast. She is learning and changing so much right before my eyes. It's like I blink and there is something new! I love being a mommy. She is teaching me so much about myself. The love I have for her is so special. She inspires me to be the best version of me and I want to give her the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik