Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Today's Letters



Dear Morning, I woke up with my family, my husband on the right side of me and my little girl on the left, I am so blessed, so grateful to have this life.

Dear Randall, seeing you play and making our little girl giggle fills my heart with pure joy, You are so good to her and she adores you dearly. I love seeing you be a father and you do so much for our family. We love you.

Dear Phoenix, you are growing so fast! How are you already 4 months old? You amaze me everyday. I love you sweetheart.

Dear Summer, as you slowly fade and start coming to an end I just have to say it has been a great summer. My first as a mother and going on walks and taking little adventures as a family have been my favorite thing to do this summer.

Dear Holidays, you are still a bit always but I can't help but start thinking about how wonderful everything will be this holiday season. I already have my eye on a few things I would like to get as gifts for my family.

Dear Fitness Journey, I have been doing so well up until the last 2 or 3 weeks and it is time to get back at it and reach my goals! I know I can do this, I have seen progress and just need to remind myself of why I am doing this and stay motivated!

5 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik